Reino de Bueno Saires: trattativa diplomatica

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/2/2009, 14:38

Presidente e Responsabile Diplomatico

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Si riporta di seguito il messaggio pervenuto in data 02.02.2009

To the Authorities of Government:
S.M. Carolus I, King of Buenos Aires, they wants to inform about our recent independence of the Kingdom of Buenos Aires, happened on January 10, 2009, informed in communiqué previous to the diverse micronations but that for any motive, has not come to your hands.
Being our fundamental principles those of the pacific and harmonious living together between micronations, our Government wants to establish diplomatic relations with your and to reach an agreement for the possible signatureof a Treaty of friendship and mutual recognition.
Wishing that the bows of friendship have a prompt beginning, he greets You.
Attentivly Dr. Celedonio Tejedor, Secretary of State of the Kingdom of Buenos Aires.

Oficial Web Site: http://reinodebuenosaires.blogspot.com
Oficial Forum: http://reinodebuenosaires.foroactivo.com

e la risposta che è stata data:

To S.M. Carolus I, King of Buenos Aires

I respond to your mail, dated 2 February 2009.

It is my pleasure to extend to your nation a diplomatic recognition.

In the meantime, I would like to inform you that Promolands will continue its specific initiatives: the Market Place (called MiCrO_BaZaR), Promocash (a micronational coin) and Intermicronational University togheter to other Micronations.

I look forward to our continuing association and to get a treaty of friendship and reciprocal recognition.

Best regards.

Si riporta di seguito la proposta, datata 18.02.2009, da parte del Dr. Estanislao Zeballos, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Buenos Aires

To H.E. Angel Cherubini, President of Promolands:
It is a pleasure for us to receive your communiqué.
Our micronation wants to initiate diplomatic relations with your. For it, we attach a Treaty of Friendship, Collaboration and mutual recognition.
If they find it satisfactory, we request you us it return signed and dating for his immediate publication and to proceed to the opening of your Embassy.
Best Regards. Attentivly.
Dr. Estanislao Zeballos, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Buenos Aires

e la nostra risposta del 23.02.2009 che è stata data:

Dr. Estanislao Zeballos, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Buenos Aires,

finally, here is the treaty signed! I hope for a true partnership and mutual recognition.

Our major project is to create a inter-micronational market of exchange and also to create a inter-micronational culture.

In addition and in agreement with other micronations, we will try to create a inter-micronational University.

Truly, there are many projects and have many things to do, but we'll try with patience and without illusion to realize our good ideas.

You will be informed, always.

Best Regards.

Edited by Angell Cherubini - 23/2/2009, 08:45

Web  Top
0 replies since 7/2/2009, 14:38   27 views