Promolands

Corrispondenza con Tristan Glark, Foreign Ministry of the Aerican Empire

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 11:30

Presidente e Responsabile Diplomatico

Group:
Alto Consiglio

[04.01.2009 Angell Cherubini]
I, Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands calls for the opening of diplomatic relations with Aerica for mutual recognition. The purpose of Promolands is to reach a recognition of the sentiment and micronational culture. More information can be found on the website http://promo.amomu.net/
Recently, Promolands has received an embassy (potential) on the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA).
I await your response.
Best Regards.

[06.01.2009 - Tristan Glark]
Mister President,
Thank you for contacting the Aerican Empire. I regret that at this time the Empire does not feel able to extend recognition to your state. The reasons for our decision are as follows, and I invite you to reply with any response you may have.
1) We could find no record of your state's history on your website.
2) We could find no record of your population.
3) The Empire frowns upon charging a fee for citizenship.
I eagerly await your reply.

[07.01.2009 Angell Cherubini]
Dear Tristan Glark,
I reply to your email, dated 6 January 2009. Promolands was born a short time and the why of poor documentation is, therefore, justifiable. Also, it has a low population (only 8 citizens), but inside there is a good social activity, economic and political life. The difference, compared to other micronations, can be seen in the projects and ideas. What I would like to emphasize is that: citizenship is totally free!
Only become "immediately honorary", has a price. But we believe that this is right. Generally, one person acquires the citizenship through intellectual contributions or, as in our case, immediately, through economic contributions.
Meritocracy or purchase of honorary citizenship!
Best regards.

[09.01.2009 - Tristan Glark]
Mister President,
Thank you for correcting my error. My Italian is not very good and I misunderstood your page.
It is my pleasure to extend to your nation conditional diplomatic recognition. This will become full recognition if you contact us any time after your nation celebrates its sixth month of activity. Our website will be updated to reflect this in a few days.
I look forward to our continuing association.

[10.01.2009 Angell Cherubini]
Dear Tristan Glark,
welcoming your reply I confirm our desire to undertake diplomatic relations with Aerica and obtain an embassy in your country or web space.
If you want, Aerica will get the same embassy in Promolands.
In the meantime, I would like to inform you that Promolands will continue its specific initiatives: the Market Place (called MiCrO_BaZaR) and Promocash (a micronational coin).
I look forward to our continuing association, too.
Best regards.

[25.08.2009 Angell Cherubini]
Dear Tristan Glark,
After some time, I write again to verify your interest in a mutual recognition as independent micronational organizations.
At the beginning of 2009 (in a previous correspondence) have been considered more appropriate to wait another 6 months and perhaps a greater maturity on our part.
I mention about our most important developments and diplomatic agreements:
- Stabilization of Promolands Government;
- Start MiCrO_BaZaR Market;
- Registry Office Institution and free-assignation virtual currency (Promocash);
- Embassy Territorial in Amomu;
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition, Friendship and Mutual Cooperation with: Republic of Vitla, Kingdom of Buenos Aires, Cisalpine Republic, Democratic Republic of Vitla, Republic Italica, Res Public SPQR Roman Republic;
- UMI membership and supporter of project called Academy of Micronational Studies;
- Adoption Calendar Cesidian and time in bit (Swatch Internet Time);
- Launch of micronational TV live streaming.
Shall be our pleasure to extend to your nation the diplomatic recognition and to begin a good collaboration. We look forward to our continuing association and hoping for your positive response.
Best Regards.

[25.08.2009 - Tristan Glark]
Thank you for contacting me. It is my honour to extend to your state full diplomatic recognition on behalf of the Aerican Empire. We greatly value or relationship with Promolands and hope it continues for many years.
I look forward to our continuing association.

[03.09.2009 Angell Cherubini]
Dear Tristan Glark,
the time is came to sign a treaty of mutual recognition, cooperation, friendship and peace. For us, these are very important values which are first of all.
Do you have a standard treatment? To this e-mail, we attach one of our draft.
Truly, there are many projects and have many things to do, but we'll try with patience and without illusion to realize our good ideas.
You will be informed, always.
Best Regards.

[03.09.2009 - Tristan Glark]
Mister President,
This is an excellent treaty and we would be happy to sign it. I have attached a version with some small corrections to the English that do not change the spirit of the clauses. If this meets with your satisfaction, then please let me know and I will sign it on my government's behalf.
If the treaty was first written in Italian and then translated to English, please send me a copy of the Italian version as well so that we may archive both.

[12.09.2009 Angell Cherubini]
Dear Tristan Glark,
today, the treaty was approved by resolution number 9 of our High Council. Attached the treaty signed.
We await for indication of your Diplomatic Representative who will sign the treaty annexed.
Best Regards.

[12.09.2009 - Tristan Glark]
Attached, please find our signed copy of the treaty. Once again, if it was originally written in Italian, please send me a copy in that language as well for our records. If it was originally written in English, please advise me that this is so. Our website will be updated within approximately 48 hours.

[12.09.2009 - Tristan Glark]
My apologies. The signed treaty is attached.

Edited by Angell Cherubini - 13/9/2009, 17:38

Web  Top
0 replies since 25/8/2009, 11:30   33 views