Promolands

Contatti con Grand Duchy of Flandrensis

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/1/2010, 10:15

Presidente e Responsabile Diplomatico

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Riporto di seguito i contatti diplomatici che ci sono stati tra Promolands e Grand Duchy of Flandrensis

[Saturnday 9 Archimedes 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

I, Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands calls for the opening of diplomatic relations with Groothertogdom Flandrensis for mutual recognition. The purpose of Promolands is to reach a recognition of the sentiment and micronational culture. More information can be found on the website http://promo.amomu.net/.
Promolands was born a short time (28 may 2008) but inside there is a good social activity, economic and political life. The difference, compared to other micronations, can be seen in the projects and ideas.
Mention about our most important developments and diplomatic agreements:
- Its particulary form of Government called "Conarchia";
- Start MiCrO_BaZaR Market;
- Establishment of national currency (e-cash);
- Registry Office Institution and free-assignation virtual currency;
- Embassy Territorial in Amomu;
- Major Treaty of Mutual Recognition with: Cisalpine Republic, Democratic Republic of Vitla, Res Public SPQR Roman Republic and Aerican Empire, Republic of A1;
- UMI membership and supporter of project called Academy of Micronational Studies;
- Fifth World Community membership;
- Adoption Calendar Cesidian (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cesidian_calendar) and time in bit (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time);
- First stamp issue;
- Launch of micronational TV live streaming.
Shall be our pleasure to extend to your nation the diplomatic recognition and to begin a good collaboration. We look forward to our continuing association and hoping for your positive response.
Best Regards.

[Jeuday 15 Archimedes 2010, Niels Vermeersch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs]

H.E. Angell Cherubini, President of Promolans
Greetings,
Thank you for contact us. With the next meeting of the Senate (end January) we will vote if we recognize Promolands and open diplomatic relations between our two nations.
Respectfully,

H.R.H Grand Duke Niels I of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Holy Military Order of Saint Polycarpus, Knight Grand Commander in the Order of Beauluna, Commander in the Order of Austenasia, Knight in the Order of the Bleu Star, Officer in the Order of A1, Laird of Lochaber, Baron of Leerdam, Count of Nieuw-Vlaanderen & Earl of Francisville.

[Jeuday 15 Archimedes 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

Dear Ministry Niels Vermeersch,
you will find a draft treaty attached. If it were correct, do you might present it to the Senate in the next meeting?
Best Regards.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/1/2010, 11:33

Group:
Alto Consiglio

AGGIORNAMENTO

[Uranday 17 Archimedes 2010, Niels Vermeersch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs]

H.E. Angell Cherubini, President of Promolans

Greetings,
Thank you for the treaty, I wil present it to the Senate during the next meeting.
I don't see any problem, when the Senate agreed I will sign it and send it back.
Respectfully,

H.R.H Grand Duke Niels I of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Order of Flandrensis, Grandmaster of the Holy Military Order of Saint Polycarpus, Knight Grand Commander in the Order of Beauluna, Commander in the Order of Austenasia, Knight in the Order of the Bleu Star, Officer in the Order of A1, Laird of Lochaber, Baron of Leerdam, Count of Nieuw-Vlaanderen & Earl of Francisville.

Web  Top
tetozzi
view post Posted on 27/1/2010, 08:22

questi rapporti diplomatici andrebbero finalizzati presto

view post Posted on 28/1/2010, 08:50

Group:
Alto Consiglio

AGGIORNAMENTO

[Plutoday 26 Archimedes 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

Dear Ministry Niels Vermeersch,
I ask you if there's any news about the signing of our Treaty.
Best Regards

[Mercuday 1 Beethoven 2010, Niels Vermeersch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs]

Greetings,
The Senate must still vote.
For the moment some senators have still exams, others are for two weeks outside the country for their work.
I will try to made an meeting with all senators next week at my home, the treaty between our nations is the first matter that we will discuss.
When I have more information I will contact you. My apologies for the long time that you must wait.

Respectfully,

Web  Top
p.velli
view post Posted on 1/2/2010, 09:50

...e poi ci dicono che noi riflettiamo molto!

tetozzi
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 08:57

nessuna novitą ancora?

tony_le_bennerg
view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 09:09

Ho parlato proprio ieri col Presidente e credo che ce ne siano, ma aspetto che ne parli proprio Angell!

view post Posted on 5/2/2010, 19:19

Group:
Alto Consiglio

CITAZIONE (tony_le_bennerg @ 5/2/2010, 09:09)
Ho parlato proprio ieri col Presidente e credo che ce ne siano, ma aspetto che ne parli proprio Angell!

Vero, ci sono questi aggiornamenti:

[Mercuday 8 Beethoven 2010, Niels Vermeersch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs]
To:
H.E. Presidente Angell Cherubini

Greetings,
My apologies for the late answer but the Senate meeting has a few day's delay.
The Senate of Flandrensis has unanimously vote to recognize Promolands!
I signed the treaty and attach the document. I wish our both nations the best relations for the future!
Respectfully,

[Jeuday 10 Beethoven 2010, Angell Cherubini, Presidente di Promolands]

Dear Minister,
we are very pleased with the signature of treaty. We'll keep you informed about major events in our micronation.
Best Regards.

Web  Top
p.velli
view post Posted on 28/2/2010, 21:24

Nessun altro contatto questo mese?

view post Posted on 1/3/2010, 08:39

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Il mese di Columbus č appena iniziato, puoi da solo ben vedere (questo č il link) che oggi č N:08C2010 e mancano ancora 18 giorni alla fine del mese.

Web  Top
tony_le_bennerg
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 05:35

Guardo con interesse alla Repubblica di St. Charlie.......

10 replies since 16/1/2010, 10:15   87 views