Promolands

Contatti con The Republic of Lostisland, Single Union

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/2/2011, 10:29

Presidente e Responsabile Diplomatico

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands (S:18B2011)
I, Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands calls for the opening of diplomatic relations with The Republic of Lostisland for mutual recognition.

The purpose of Promolands is to reach a recognition of the sentiment and micronational culture.

More information can be found on http://promo.amomu.net/ (website) or on https://promolands.forumcommunity.net (forum).

Promolands was born a short time (28 may 2008) but inside there is a good social activity, economic and political life. The difference, compared to other micronations, can be seen in the projects and ideas.

Mention about our most important successes:
- Its particulary form of Government called "Conarchia"
- Start MiCrO_BaZaR Market
- Establishment of national currency (e-cash)
- Registry Office Institution and free-assignation virtual currency
- Embassy territorial in Amomu
- Embassy territorial in Reino de Buenos Aires
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition with: Federal Republic of St. Charlie, Repubblica Cisalpina, Republic of Nosotro, H.M. Territory of Britishland, Res Public SPQR Roman Republic, Aerican Empire, Grand Duchy of Flandrensis, Republic of Bobalania, The Most Glorious People's Reublic of A1 and so on
- UMI and 5WC membership and supporter of project called Academy of Micronational Studies
- Adoption Calendar Cesidian (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cesidian_calendar) and time in bit (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time)
- Launch of micronational TV live streaming
- National Anthem
- First stamp issue

Shall be our pleasure to extend to your nation the diplomatic recognition and to begin a good collaboration. We look forward to our continuing association and hoping for your positive response.

Best Regards.

HE Yaroslav Mar, Chairman of the Single Union and Captain Regent of the Republic of Lostisland (U:19B2011)

Mr. Cherubini,
thank you for your interest in establishing diploatic relations with the Republic of Lostisland. It's a great honour for us. But the Republic of Lostisland is a member of the Single Union, and only the High Board of the Union can establish new diplomatic relations. But I'm also the Chairman of the Single Union, so it will be not a big problem to establish diplomatic relatios with the Union. So, if you would like to establish diplomatic relations with Lostisland, you should establish diplomatic relations with the Single Union, and, thereafter, with its members (Republic of Lostisland, Northern Empire and Neustrian Union). But unfortunately those other members doesn't have an English website.
Anyway, if you agree to establish diplomatic relations with the Single Union, please write me. I will post your message to the reading of the High Board and its members will make a final decision.

Respectfully.

Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands (N:20B2011)

HE Yaroslav Mar,
I have visited the website of the Single Union and find it interesting.
Especially for our future and the development of the phenomenon of micro-nationalism.
So, with this mail, as President of Promolands, I ask you to establish diplomatic relations with the Single Union.
Our interest is also to join as a member nation of the Single Union (if possible).
Of course, I only have the ability to communicate with people who speak the English language.
I'd like to formalize the agreement with the signing of a treaty and I invite you to prepare a draft.
We look forward for your positive response.

Best Regards.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/2/2011, 08:24

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Aggiornamento

HE Yaroslav Mar, Chairman of the Single Union and Captain Regent of the Republic of Lostisland (N:20B2011)

Mr. Cherubini,
thank you for your interest in establishing diplomatic relations with the Single Union. I informed the High Board of the Union about your consent, and now the resolution about establishing diplomatic relations is on the reading. In a few days the Board will make a decision, and I will forward it to you.
It will be a pleasure for us to have Promolands as a member nation. But now there are some problems, because the headquarters of the Union are located on the forum of the Neustrian Union, which is only in Russian. We plan to move the headquarters to the Lostislandic forum (http://republicoflostisland.com/forum), which is English, and as soon as we'll move Promolands could join the Union. And, also, we have to translate the laws of the Union to English - now they exist only in Russian.
But all theese questions are technical, and are not very important. The most important are the following basic ideas of the Single Union:
Universal currency for all member nations (Eus, however you may use together Eus and E-cash)
Universal law (Universal laws of the Single Union include Civil Code, Economical Code and Land Code, but none of them are now translated to English. We'll do the translations in the close future)
Universal intermicronational relationship (Any new international contacts can be made only by the High Board of the Single Union. And also, member nation of the Single Union can recognize other micronation only if this one recognizes or are ready to recognize the whole Union. That is why we couldn't recognize Promolands without Single Union.
And, also, as a member of the Cyberterra community, Single Union and its member nations utilize the Cesidian Law and Cyberterra Mean Time.
The Single Union also has well-developed economical system - in the Union exists ABSU Bank, or Allied Bank of Single Union, and the stock market. They can be found in the Lostislandic Forum, where are located all economical organizations of the Single Union.
If you have any questions please don't be hesitate to ask
Regards,
Yaroslav Mar.

Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands (M:22B2011)
HE Yaroslav Mar,
regarding our participation in the Single Union we await your news.
It's a great pleasure we read the basic ideas of the Single Union; in particular, we have interested in ensuring that our currencies are mutually recognized.
We are also interested in understanding the functionality of your Bank and (if any) as the economic and financial transactions are regulated.
The trade by our currency (e-cash) is still very low and this is due to the fact that we haven't developed a specific software. But the idea is in our minds.
About our currency, called “e-cash”, you can take some information on this address
Cordially,
Angell Cherubini.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 11:00

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Aggiornamento

HE Yaroslav Mar, Chairman of the Single Union and Captain Regent of the Republic of Lostisland (M:22B2011)

Mr. Cherubini,
in the Resolution Resolution №29 R-15/02/11 the High Board of the Single Union decided to establish diplomatic relations with Promolands, and offered the Treaty, which I attach with this e-mail. If you agree to sign it please write me and our diplomatic relaitons will be assifned de-jure. If you wish to make any remarks in the Treaty, please make them on the file of the Treaty and then send it to me - I will show your variant to the High Board and we'll vote for the second revision. After signing we'll immediatly start discussing about moving to Lostislandic forum and membership of Promolands.
After signing this Treaty, we can sign a Treaty of Economical Cooperation, which will de-jure recognize the free trade between the Single Union and Promolands. But I think Economical Treaty will be not bery useful, because Promolands will join the Single Union (I hope that we'll move to Lostislandic forum on March 1st and this day I think Promolands could join Single Union - but firstly we have to move, because on Neustrian forum you'll not be able to contribute in the life of the Union).
Regarding our economics: this is the Forum of ABSU Bank: http://republicoflostisland.com/forum/35 , this is the Bancomat http://republicoflostisland.com/index/bancomat/0-28 , and this is the forum of the Market: http://republicoflostisland.com/forum/33 . Already we have made many transactions with Eus, you can see them on our forums. Information on forums are duplicated in English and Russian.
Respectfully, Yaroslav Mar.

Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands (J:24B2011)
HE Yaroslav Mar,
the treaty is perfect. It was signed.
Today it will be ratified by our High Council, too.
As soon as possible and for the officialdom, I will communicate our resolution (called "D.A.C. n°...").
We'll also await the date of 1° March, which corresponding to N:8C2011 (according to the Cesidian Calendar) to start effective cooperation.
Best Regards.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/2/2011, 15:22

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Aggiornamento

HE Yaroslav Mar, Chairman of the Single Union and Captain Regent of the Republic of Lostisland (S:25B2011)
Mr. Cherubini,

thank you for signing the Treaty. So it came into force, and we open the Embassy of Promolands: http://republicoflostisland.com/forum/62
And, also, we started to move on Lostisland. This is the forum of the Headquarters of the Single Union: http://republicoflostisland.com/forum/32 There are all our resolutions and laws in two languages - Russian and English. In most cases the English version comes just after Russian. Unfortunately, the translation is not always very good, but at least understandable. This Headquarters will start working on 1st March 2011.
Please register on our forum - it will be important to communicate with other SU member nations.
P.S. My Skype login is caracolsnail - on urgent matters you may contact me via Skype, it will be more convenient than E-mail.
Respectfully, Yaroslav Mar.

Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands (U:26B2011)
HE Yaroslav Mar,
by resolution number 26 of 19.02.2011 (J:24B2011 according to Cesidian Calendar) were approved all the articles of our treaty. It was also open the Single Union Embassy.
For any comunication, please refer to the following web space https://promolands.forumcommunity.net/?t=44049047
Sincerely.

P.S.
I write in English because I help myself with the translator but I cannot say the same for the talking. Therefore, the use of Skype is fine but only to write more quickly. Not to speak and understand each other.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/2/2011, 15:16

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Aggiornamento

HE Yaroslav Mar, Chairman of the Single Union and Captain Regent of the Republic of Lostisland (N:01C2011)
Mr. Cherubini,
thank you for approving our Treaty. Unfortunately, I can't read the resolutions, because all forums at Forumcommunity miraculously doesn't work at my computer. On the mobile they work, but on the PC they doesn't, and I can't do anything with it.
About the Skype: I meant especially short messages on Skype, which sometimes are very useful, not the talking, because it will be difficult to me too. But I know a bit of Italian, may be it could help.
March 1st the 6th Meeting of the High Board of the Single Union will start on the new Headquarters, please be on it, because since we'll approve Promolands as a member nation, which will be made in a first term, Promolands became a full-fledged member nation, which have to vote on the Meetings.

Respectfully, Yaroslav Mar

Web  Top
4 replies since 15/2/2011, 10:29   46 views