Promolands

Contatti con Republic of Nosotro

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 08:03

Presidente e Responsabile Diplomatico

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Riporto di seguito i contatti diplomatici che ci sono stati tra Promolands e Republic of Nosotro

[Mercuday 10 Columbus 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]
Dear President Drew Hardy,

I, Angell Cherubini, President of Promolands calls for the opening of diplomatic relations with Republic of Nosotro for mutual recognition.
The purpose of Promolands is to reach a recognition of the sentiment and micronational culture.
More information can be found on http://promo.amomu.net/ (website) or http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Promolands (forum).
Promolands was born a short time (28 may 2008) but inside there is a good social activity, economic and political life. The difference, compared to other micronations, can be seen in the projects and ideas.
Mention about our most important successes:

- Its particulary form of Government called "Conarchia";
- Start MiCrO_BaZaR Market;
- Establishment of national currency (e-cash);
- Registry Office Institution and free-assignation virtual currency;
- Embassy Territorial in Amomu;
- Treaty of Mutual Recognition with: Cisalpine Republic, Democratic Republic of Vitla, Res Public SPQR Roman Republic, Aerican Empire and so on;
- UMI membership and supporter of project called Academy of Micronational Studies;
- Adoption Calendar Cesidian (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cesidian_calendar) and time in bit (http://fifthworld.wikia.com/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time);
- Launch of micronational TV live streaming;
- National Anthem;
- First stamp issue.

Shall be our pleasure to extend to your nation the diplomatic recognition and to begin a good collaboration. We look forward to our continuing association and hoping for your positive response.
Best Regards.

[Venusday 11 Coulbus 2010, Drew Hardy, President]
My nation would love to enter into diplomatic relations with your fine nation. If you would like to discuss things over AIM or any other medium i would be happy to do so. i would also like to hear more about Conarchia.

Regards,
President Drew Hardy

Edited by Angell Cherubini - 6/3/2010, 09:47

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 09:47

Group:
Alto Consiglio

AGGIORNAMENTO

[Jeuday 12 Columbus 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

Dear President

We are honored by your response.

The Republic of Nosotro has a high esteem by HMRD Tallini and this thing is an added value.

Sorry but our English is limited. Therefore, we aren't able to support an English-conversation on AIM or other media.

However, when there are important news I will contact you by mail.

As concerns the word called "Conarchy", i can say the conarchy is the opposite of hierarchy.
By this new human system, the Government of Promolands want to change the whole system of relationships and behaviors.
Humanity is a complex system with a hierarchical structure. Being a complex system, its formed by many parts interacting in a non-linear way and is in a dynamic unstable balance. The new structure must be transformed from hierarchy in conarchy. That means to eliminate the levels determining the double valence of parts and establish a unique path for organic functions, where every human being has one role and one valence set aside the level he/she sits on but according to its necessities, propensions and real abilities.
Since it’s life than determines conscience and not the opposite, and since life depends on material conditions, the new structure must first of all everyone to live and be able to gain conscience of reality. And, since material conditions depend on economic relations, the solution to adopt must affect the current production relations.
The most appropriate form to affect the current production relations is the direct participation of citizens to the social and political life. That means make the citizens take part to the risks and results of all activities.
Hoping to have clarified the meaning, I send my greetings.
Respectfully.

Post Script: We'll begin to discuss a treaty of peace, friendship and mutual recognition. This will be essential for the opening of a diplomatic embassy and for a fruitful collaboration.

[Jeuday 12 Coulumbus 2010, Drew Hardy, President]

We will be happy to open discussions, I am intrigued by Conarchy, it is a very good philosophy.

(Sent from my iPhone)

[Saturnday 13 Columbus 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

Dear President,

I'm honored for your interest in what you consider "a very good philosophy".
In order to formalize our diplomatic relations, i have attached a draft template treaty that we normally use, although if you wish to use your own treaty or make any changes to this one, we are more than welcoming of these things.
I'll try to send some important communications about what happen in Promolands.

Best Regards.

Web  Top
Marina Luisi Bilancia
view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 18:46

Mi sembra una buona micronazione, ho visto che puntano al verde, all'ecologia e mi sembrano ben strutturati e ben predisposti ai rapporti con altre micronazioni. Anche se sono giovani, potrebbe nascere un'eccellente intesa.

view post Posted on 10/3/2010, 11:00

Group:
Alto Consiglio

AGGIORNAMENTO

[Neptunday 15 Coulumbus 2010, Drew Hardy, President]

I have printed off the treaty and signed. This news will be on my website shortly.
<draft treaty.doc>

Web  Top
Nichol Le Bennerg
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 19:08

Direi che si possano approfondire le relazioni diplomatiche; si potrebbe riconoscere il loro passaporto, ad esempio, come avvenuto per Amomu.

Marina Luisi Bilancia
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 10:43

CITAZIONE (Nichol Le Bennerg @ 16/3/2010, 19:08)
Direi che si possano approfondire le relazioni diplomatiche; si potrebbe riconoscere il loro passaporto, ad esempio, come avvenuto per Amomu.

condivido la scelta e il consiglio di Nichol.

renata.faria
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 07:48

Anch'io la penso come Nichol e Marina.

Mauritius
view post Posted on 23/3/2010, 09:51

CITAZIONE (renata.faria @ 18/3/2010, 07:48)
Anch'io la penso come Nichol e Marina.

Concordo con Renata e gli altri due Ministri.

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 14:24

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Proprio in questo momento, Venusday 6 Dalí 2010 @ 597, ho inviato alla Repubblica di Nosotro l'email che riporto di seguito. Si attendono gli sviluppi.

Dear President,

Since there are friendly relations between our countries, I announce that some of our citizens have expressed their interest to recognize the passports of the Republic of Nosotro.

I also ask you if you have a monetary system, or a developed economy or a national currency.

Otherwise let me know your interest about the adoption of our national currency, called e-cash.

We look forward to our increased collaboration and hoping for your positive response.

Best wishes.

Web  Top
bigman73
view post Posted on 26/3/2010, 16:20

ottimo direi; c'è stata risposta anche all'invito di adottare la nostra moneta?

Chen Qu
view post Posted on 27/3/2010, 11:32

很好地看这个微型国家

Nichol Le Bennerg
view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 06:30

Ci sono aggiornamenti?

view post Posted on 30/3/2010, 11:04

Group:
Alto Consiglio

Si c'è il seguente aggiornamento

[Venusday 6 Dalì 2010, Drew Hardy, President]

Thank you for the interest in recognizing our passports. They are in production now. We will be having a currency, but it's in it's beginning phases now. Please tell me more about e-cash.

[Plutoday 11 Dalì 2010, Angell Cherubini, President]

Dear President,
I'm very glad you will be having a your own currency.
About our currency, called “e-cash”, you can take some information on this website or by the following reading.
Finally, I wanted to inform you that with resolution number 18 has been ratified the recognition of your passport on our territory.
This resolution, in accordance with art. 21 of our Constitution, was effective the following day (U:9D2010, according to cesidian calendar).
Best Regards.

Web  Top
tetozzi
view post Posted on 31/3/2010, 18:46

vedo che c'è un ottimo feeling, intensifichiamo questi rapporti diplomatici e creiamo delle vere sinergie!

p.velli
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 05:47

QUOTE (tetozzi @ 31/3/2010, 19:46)
vedo che c'è un ottimo feeling, intensifichiamo questi rapporti diplomatici e creiamo delle vere sinergie!

quoto ;)

15 replies since 4/3/2010, 08:03   84 views